We are one of the leading asset management firms in Nigeria. Our major focus is expanding into the financial technology space using innovation strategies to drive financial inclusion in Africa. We place great value on our employees as we believe that people matter, and their satisfaction is critical to our business success. We seek an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual with experience in fund management, investments, financial markets, strategy and business development to lead our innovative team.
- Report to the Board, and have primary responsibility for driving the strategic objectives of the organization in accordance with set policies and within regulatory framework, for the purpose of achieving growth and profitable operations
- Develop, implement and monitor the business strategies, plans, organizational structure, policies and controls of the asset management business, as approved by the Board
- Work with other company executives to define the overall investment policy statement, investment management standard operating manual, comprehensive risk management and compliance frameworks
- Monitor the company’s achievement and maintenance of satisfactory competitive position within the asset management industry
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic customers, regulators, partners and stakeholders
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials
- Must be a Sponsored Individual as defined by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience in the financial services industry with focus on investment banking/management, financial markets, stockbroking, and with at least 4 years in Asset Management at a senior management level.
- Possess strong business development, strategic planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of leadership, developing and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrably excellent presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, and written and verbal communication skills