- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales target across target verticals.
- Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions.
- Acquire and develop new distributors and partners, develop new market.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Technical sales experience with multinational electrical, technical or telecoms OEM / OEM technical representative or distributor.
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Driving experience with valid Driver's license.
- Minimum of Distinction / 2.1 in HND/B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
What we'll provide
- Competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future