The client is an energy solution company providing reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer-financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or Outright Sales (OS) option. The organization is on track to deploy in excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023.
The Ideal Candidate
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools
- Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems
- Excellent communication, customer facing, presentation & reporting skills
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy and technology conversations
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales target across target verticals.
- Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions.
- Acquire and develop new distributors and partners, develop new market.
What qualification and requirements do you need?
- Minimum of Bachelor, Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
- Technical sales experience with multinational electrical, technical or telecoms OEM / OEM technical representative or distributor
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.