Our client with an enviable reputation as a high-quality firm totally committed to its client's satisfaction in the area of assurance/ Taxation/ Corporate services / Accounting & financial Advisory services is in need of exceptional individuals to join our team.
- Managing the delivery of tax consulting services to a wide range of clients
- Managing multiple relationships and ensuing client satisfaction
- Developing and growing team members
- Proven work experience as a tax practitioner
- Excellent knowledge of tax consulting process with a good professional attitude for effective diagnosis, development and implementation of clients' tax needs
- Excellent leadership ability and practice management skills
- At least eight years post qualification tax experience
- Prior experience with other reputable professional services firm would be an added advantage
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Conscientious, innovative, confident and positive disposition
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
- ICAN/ACCA/ CITN certification is mandatory
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.