- Managing financial plans and budgets as well as controlling expenditure.
- Holding regular meetings and briefings with all departmental heads and planning individual and team work schedules.
- Planning and organising accommodation, catering and all other hotel activities.
- Analysing sales figures and putting strategies in place for effective marketing and revenue management.
- Ensuring full compliance to hotel operating standards, health, licensing, safety and other statutory regulations.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff in line with the Company policies on Recruitment.
- Setting and achieving Sales targets and profits.
- Setting up strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers to ensure best rates/prices for all stock supplied.
- Preparing a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
- Understanding the Profit or Loss statements and the ability to react accordingly with impactful strategies.
- Monthly briefing to owners and stakeholders of the position of all company assets for all OSH branches.
- Ensuring all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Carrying out inspections of property and services.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel staff members and ensuring effective security.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
The ideal candidates must have had at least 7 - 10 years experience in a similar role and must not be older than 40 years.