- Directly responsible for the coordination of the human resource & staffing function.
- Research, develop and implement a robust performance appraisal system.
- Develop and make a recommendation to improve organization's HR Policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Ensure good working knowledge of Labour law amongst managers and employee.
- Help employees and their managers in disciplinary and performance matters, including strategies and metrics for monitoring the discipline and employee's work.
- Serve as the go-to person for all employee relation matters.
- Identifying employee training needs, managing succession and employee career development plans.
- Maintains knowledge of Nigerian labour law & ensures organizational compliance.
- Harmonize where appropriate cost effective compensation and benefit schemes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 7 years experience as Human Resource Professional with min. 3 years as Manager in a 200+ employee company in Tech, Telecom, FMCG, Big 4 or a tier 1 bank.
- Good negotiation, onboarding, conflict management and team building skills.
- Ability to engage in intelligent energy and technology conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
What we'll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.