Centre for Global Solutions and Sustainable Development (CENGSSUD) is a multi-focused/dimensional non-governmental, not for profit making organisation with the primary objective of promoting sustainable development.
- Execute Sustainability & Climate Change, Waste Management, Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Renewable Energy projects
- Participate in business development activities
- Active involvement in carrying out quantitative and qualitative research
- Manage risks within the context of the organization’s global policies and procedures
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Understand and live the organization’s values
A good Bachelor's Degree or HND in relevant field.
Master's Degree in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Industry experience in Sustainability & Sustainable development and other related areas will be an advantage
- Clear passion for delivering results and meeting goals as a team manager
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Proactive approach to problem solving and meeting client expectations
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple and complex projects and multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation
- Excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Adapting and responding to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
Corporate sustainability and Strategy
Project & Budget Management
Partnership and Coalition Building
Project impact communication
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.