- The candidate (male or female) should be an Economics/Finance/ Business Administration/Accounting graduate.
- He/She must be a Chartered Stockbroker and Chartered Accountant. Possession of a Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate will function as Chief Dealing Officer, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He/She must possess the following skills among others: Management skill, administrative skill, marketing skill, negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Must have registered with the SEC, NSE as a sponsored individual and the registration must be current.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in the Banking/Finance Industry in a managerial role