- Sourcing and design (aesthetic and structural) of strategic advert placement sites, in line with present day technology driven outdoor practice.
- Supervision of contractors on construction of sites designed, ensuring conformity with design standards and specifications.
- Ensuring that sites conform to setback and other outdoor/government regulations.
- Relate with state/local government and landlords on allocation, acquisition and regulation matters as it affects existing and prospected sites.
- Supervision of operation crew on advert posting, site maintenance, site illumination and efficient running of existing sites.
- Receive client briefs from internal departmental head for prompt delivery of clients' advert placement
- Ensure total quality management (TQM) on all new and existing sites
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Eng or its equivalent in Engineering (Preferably Civil)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in an outdoor organization
- Experience in structural designs.
- Sound perception of the outdoor industry
- Project Management
The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Must have a global perspective in advertising
- Passion to deliver results
- Tenacity and enjoy traveling