The Ideal Candidate You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
• Ability to engage in intelligent energy and technology conversations
• Experience of managing multiple vendor & Subcontractor team of field engineers
• Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy and technology conversations
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Be the voice of the customer ensuring corporate strategies align with customer's needs, wants and realities.
• Ensure products and services deliver great value to customers, meet their needs, with great customer service, going above and beyond more often than not.
• Recognize, Identify and build relationship with brand advocates, maximizing word of mouth marketing opportunities.
• Explore and design a hybrid of person-touch and tech-touch helping to maintain unexpected customer delight and feelgood factor to accelerate massive adoption.
• Lead, launch and enshrine company wide customer advocacy culture in employee.
• Be a thought leader and represent company in events and conferences.
• Optimize In-bound request touch points with clear reporting on metrics
What qualification and requirements do you need?
• Minimum of Distinction / 2.1 in HND/BSC
• Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus
• 3-5 year experience as Customer Solution Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Account Manager or Customer Success Manager with multinational OEM, Software, Telecom or Tech