- Provides administrative and corporate supports to all the Council’s functions and activities
- Takes and prepares minutes at the Annual General Meeting and circulates resolutions for effective implementation
- Provides supports at the investiture ceremony for new chairman of the Council
- Assists in communicating Council decisions to the appropriate departments for effective implementation
- Oversees the organization’s registry and international help desk
- Liaises with other departments for effective planning and management of the Council Affairs.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law ( LLB)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will confer an advantage
- Member of ICSAN or other relevant and well recognized professional body
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on knowledge of corporate law, board management and corporate governance.
- Report writing and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail skills
Required Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Level of confidence and integrity