Reports To: Company Chief Finance Officer
To lead the Finance shared service function of the Company by driving strategies and transformational initiatives that ensure the organization is well equipped and positioned with international financial best practices.
- The role is responsible for driving the company planning and profitability/revenue assurance and transformational growth strategy. The goal is to drive performance through the monthly companywide MPR, protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Prime responsibilities and duties:
The core responsibilities of the Manager Corp Finance and Shared Services are to;
- Applying knowledge of Finance workflows and functions, technologies, and user experience design (e.g., Financial Accounting, Expenses, Procurement, and Customer Accounts)
- Overseeing financial control & accounting functions to ensure the highest standard of service, along with taking a lead role in the continuing system's implementation and developing service level agreements aligned with company external & internal policies
- Improving and maintaining process workflows, procedures, and management information for all areas under finance shared service responsibility
- Developing effectiveness of the Finance function through continuous training and development of the team. Lead and motivate the team to high levels of performance
- Having ultimate responsibility for accurate finance SSC accounting records and the provision of financial reports
- Developing, managing and challenging the finance SSC key performance indicators, and continually review to maximize the efficiency of the finance function
- Leading and supporting the managers of the teams to ensure delivery of all services within agreed budgets and to agreed targets
- Supporting all managers in the identification, reporting, and management of risk and non- compliance and action when required
- Acting as a leader for the development of the process function in Group Finance by bringing best practice in process cultural change, process improvement, architecture and governance
- Identifying, prioritizing and delivering a program of multiple process improvements projects using Lean / Six Sigma methodologies and process automation tools (workflow and robotics)
- Governing our processes and our process model, ensuring process changes align to target and to design principles, that processes are documented to standard and changes updated timely and process documentation regularly recertified
- Driving cultural change across the FilmHouse Group on the process mindset
- Educating on the process, process modeling, process improvement
- Build strong relationships with peers in IT team, HR, FilmOne Production and Distribution,
- Legal and Admin, finance change as well as Process Owners and Process Controllers
Core operational/technical Competencies Experience, knowledge, and technical skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a finance leader, including at least 3 years as a core
- An analyst with good experience in the MPR process.