Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Ltd (Sahel) is seeking a firm to conduct an impact study on the Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP). NDDP is a processor-led dairy development program implemented by Sahel in partnership with leading dairy processors FrieslandCampina Wamco and L&Z Integrated Farms in Oyo and Kano States, respectively.
In August 2015, Sahel launched the Sahel Management Trainee Programme (“SMTP”), and as part of this initiative, Sahel will select high performing early career accounting/finance professionals (2–4 years’ work experience) that it can place within FAFIN portfolio companies. Selected individuals will spend 2-years rotating across three portfolio companies in different functional areas.
Why would this appeal to candidates?
- Candidates get exposure to three sectors over a 2-year period that builds their knowledge base and functional experience; and
- SMTP prepares candidates for a mid-management level role post the 2-year programme. Sahel would also pick the top performers to head the accounting departments of new investee companies.
- First degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences
- Two to Four years working experience in an accounting role
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Willingness and ability to live and work in different geographical regions within Nigeria
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.