We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive
training will include duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales,
Operations, Production and IT. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client
- Services, Sales, Operations, Productions and IT
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and
- determined upon accepting position
- Report on progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent
- transfer ability between departments and provide greater promotional
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data entry,
- Presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Economics, Accounting, Business
- Administration or any social sciences courses)
- 2+ years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, Sales, Graphics designs, etc.
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Age limit: 25 to 30