The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (13 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers. So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to reengineer our production/ kitchen operations and design appropriate best practice structure. This will cover:
- Processes, volumes (statistics on quantity to be produced/ handled in each process) and best utensils/ technology for each process
- Space requirement, design/ layout
- Equipment requirement
- Develop Job descriptions- including ideal KSAs (Knowledge, Skills and abilities) of candidates to properly fit job roles in the production department
- Manning Analysis- Calculation of how many staff needed for production activities across units
- Performance management
- Review, propose, develop and execute processes, systems, policies, procedures and operational standards/manuals across our production units
- Prepare operational reports that analyze adverse trends and make recommendations to Management on methods to improve service, reduce costs, upgrade menus, acquire new equipment, and manage personnel.
- Monitor and direct the day to day production across our production units
Skills and General Requirements
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 4-year experience in a professional service/consulting firm
- Relevant project experience in process review and organization development will be an added advantage
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- A strong ethic of accountability to drive results
- A high sense of resolution, and the ability to build and lead strong teams to continually achieve better levels of efficiency.
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of individual who is open to the sharing of, and reaction to, ideas in an open forum
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.