Cousant Connect - We are an outsourcing service that connects your great ideas to trusted and highly vetted Software developers, UI/UX Designers and IT Support staff. Our service is ideal for all sizes of organizations from startups to large corporations that need competent Plug N Play engineers on their team without going through the hassle of recruitment, payroll, pensions, and bonuses.
- Cousant Connect is looking for an extremely talented and resourceful individual to take on the role of a Growth and Special Projects Executive to work on new business ideas and execute growth initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with management to research, manage and launch a variety of initiatives aimed at growing the business and improving our key metrics.
- A background in consulting, strategy or business analysis will be ideal.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct extensive research into new markets and products
- Develop plans and specifications for new business ideas and products
- Launch initiatives along with the talent acquisition and marketing teams to improve internal processes
- Implement and run with new product/business ideas
- Plan, Schedule and manage a variety of internal projects to make the company more efficient.
- Support the marketing and sales team to drive more leads and revenue on existing business lines
- Analyze metrics and KPI and come up with strategies and tactics to improve key metrics
- Lead and manage small teams to test out new business ideas/products.
- relevant work experience in a similar role or in a consulting/strategy/business analyst role.
- Must be data-driven and have a clear understanding and system for tracking and measuring metrics and statistics.
- Must be a resourceful self Starter that can work well on own and with a team.
- Must be very resourceful and have a can-do attitude.
- Must be a quick learner and be able to quickly understand new business domains.
- Excellent research and writing skills that are critical for market research.
- Be comfortable with using tools like MS Word, MS Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of domains including finance, investments, operations, and management.