- Must be able to ride a motorbike (Okada) for the collection of individual samples from the patient's house/office.
- Draw blood from diverse patient populations, including children, elderly people, and those with psychiatric diseases by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Maintains specimen integrity by using an aseptic technique, following set procedures and protocols, observing isolation procedures.
- Tracks collected specimens by initialing, dating, and noting times of collection; maintaining daily tallies of samples collected.
- Complying with legal regulations.
Relevant Qualification from Authorities
Minimum of 2-year experience
- Attention to Detail
- Procedural Skills
- Quality Focus
- Must be well versed with Abuja environment