Reports to : Technical Director
Profile : Background in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Define the specific target and objectives of the maintenance, including EHS specific targets.
- Plan and organise the different interventions related to maintenance and equipment modification.
- Define the requirement and the specification of the spare parts.
- Select and negotiate with the support of the local team the contractors.
- On site follow-up of the work in respect of the specification, but before all the Health and Safety directives of the company.
- Coaching and training the technicians on the technology in place in the company.
- Report on the status and progress of the equipment availability.
- In cooperation with the Continuous improvement team, create/update the standard operating instructions and maintenance job cards and train the maintenance staff.
- Organizing the technical library and other related documentation.
Part of a European Group, leader in its domain in Europe, Africa and South America
Use of modern technology
Some dangerous equipment requiring special care (steam, heavy industrial crane etc.)
- Ability to manage the preventive maintenance programme as is set up with minimal deviations.
- Good trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Perseverance and resilient nature.
- Ability to listen attentively to surbodinates
- Fluent technical English
Qualification and Experience
HND/B. Eng in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering plus membership of NSE or COREN.NISP is added advantage.
5 to 10 years in industrial environment at Managerial level
What is on offer
Attractive package (N9,281,911 per annum)