Clogintng Nigeria - Our client offers integrated logistics services with a large fleet of trucks to reputable manufacturers, carries out commercial vehicle & equipment sales, service and spares parts, and has a new but growing interest in agriculture. They are in need of highly motivated and performance-driven individuals in the capacity above.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for the maintenance of the truck in the base.
- He should be capable of interpreting repair manuals and modern diagnostic equipment, developing and implementing preventive management schedules.
- A BSc or HND in Engineering with over 5 years’ experience in maintenance of trucks, diesel engines and other rotating equipment will be mandatory.
- Experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- High-level computer literacy is essential.
- Candidates will be required to fill an Application Form and upload their CV's.
- Candidates must state the position and location they wish to be considered for