Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure zero downtime of the company’s equipment.
- Ensure architectural drawings are followed to ascertain layout, location and specifications of items to be installed.
- Keep record of all maintenance activities on equipment and facilities (generator, pumps, UST’s MID, Building, gates) and issuance of job completion certificate and processing of payment.
- Supervise all maintenance works (which includes civil, mechanical, electrical and steel works) to ensure quality of work is done as required.
- Provide estimates for quantities of materials needed.
- Develop maintenance strategies for installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Perform routine maintenance checks and responds to equipment faults when necessary.
- Manage inventory of spares and substitutes to mitigate zero downtime of the company’s equipment.
- Advise on any upgrade and changes that are needed to improve the performance of equipment and systems.
- Evaluate and verify vendors’ performance through the review of completed projects and work techniques.
- Act and advise on any unsafe practice or condition which may put workers or the environment at risk
- BSC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Strong organisational skills and ability to use initiative
- Ability to work as a team player and contribute to the team's success
- High level of integrity
- Well-developed leadership/supervisory skills