A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Technical Manager
- Manufacturing and Technical Services
- Develop preventive maintenance schedules for plant, machinery and equipment to ensure that these continue to operate at optimum levels.
- Monitor the performance of plant and equipment and revise maintenance schedules as necessary to ensure their continued effective performance.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of budgets to ensure that maintenance is carried out within agreed costs.
- Ensure that all documentation and procedures are provided by suppliers and contractors when receiving new plant and equipment.
- Determine the optimum level of spare parts to be held in stocks to ensure that availability maintained at minimum cost.
- Maintain comprehensive records of stocks and maintenance carried out.
- Maintain contact with other departments ensure that any plant shutdown is carried out a minimum cost and inconvenience
- Monitor the result of the planned maintenance program and introduce any required changes where effectiveness needs to be improved.
- Maintain knowledge of new development in maintenance practices and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in maintenance standards.
- First Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 3years’experience as Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of modern maintenance techniques
- IT literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to resolve conflicts