A sanitary product manufacturing company located in Lagos requires the services of Machine Operators.
- Set up and operate production machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Monitor and assemble materials for the production machines
- Monitor and adjust production processes/equipment
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Maintain production activity logs
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices or products
- Assist in installing new equipment
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Minimum OND/Trade test in a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years work experience preferably with an FMCG company
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting, an added advantage
- Physical stamina and strength
- Understanding of production procedures
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Attention to details
- Must be within the age range of 21-35 years
- Location: Lagos
- Note: Shift work, including nights and weekends, may be required, especially when manufacturing equipment is in continual operation.
- The position offers a competitive salary package
- All applications must be received on or before Thursday, 20/12/18. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.