Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a Jewelry Store, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
The function of the Role
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Perform a number of tasks such as presenting jewellery, conducting sales and inspecting jewellery
- Report discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Ensure security within the store
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfilment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with a luxury retail brand is a must
- 2-3 years experience in sales
- Must reside on the Ikeja axis
- Must be stylish and love fashion
- Must have a sophisticated disposition
- Must have product knowledge (knowledge of metals, gemstones etc.)
- Customer service skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Must be single.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.