A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
- Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines, corporate metrics and productivity measurements.
- Analyse and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
- Oversee and monitor availability of stock to reduce shortages.
- Negotiate and support logistics costs meant for 3rd party logistics providers assisting yearly budget goals.
- Ensure to process orders and on-time delivery by network of courier companies.
- Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing to incorporate finance accruals.
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Education and Training: Minimum educational qualification of a BSC in any related discipline.
- Decision Making: Good decision-making skills to be able to consider the relative cost and benefits of potential actions to decide on the best one.
- Communication Skill: He/she should have excellent communication skill ( both written and verbal) to effectively negotiate with carriers, suppliers, custom brokers, and customers
- System Skills: He/she must be an expert at Microsoft Excel.
- Previous Experience: A previous experience in Customs clearing operations will be an added advantage.