- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors, and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution, and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Manage the minimum required stock.
- Manage suppliers’ contracts and fix price lists.
- Issuing material as per the requisition.
- Record data such as weight, charges, and damages
- Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, and work orders using computer-based technology
- Preparing and proposing budgets for daily, weekly and monthly routines.
- Knowledge, Skills Experience and Competencies:
- B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven successful experience with a minimum of 5years as a Logistics manager.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Good planning and proper time management.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.