- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle, this cuts across, food outlets subscribed to our app and other online stores the company is managing.
- Ensure proper management of the company vehicles by both riders and drivers.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Find cheaper, more efficient and innovative ways to handle home/office relocation
- Increase the number of our 3pl partners
- Source for food outlets that will sign up to our app for food delivery
- Should be able to forecast obstacles swiftly predict was we can avert them.
- Should be able to ensure that goods and items been moved for the client are kept under the same condition he met them.
- Reporting weekly to the general manager over the performance of his team.
- Constantly identifying potential threats and possible ways we can stay afloat regardless of their presence.
- Effectively manage and utilize the logistics team
- Source for and have a stable of adequately priced third-party trucks, which would be readily available to us whenever the need arises.
- These third-party trucks should be available for local and upcountry transactions.
- Source for and have an agreement with third-party logistics companies to partner with us should the need arise.
- Come up with strategic ways to help the company achieve its plan to implement upcountry and international deliveries, as well as international relocation