1. Familiar with Sea & Air cargo Import / Export process and procedures in Nigeria
2. Familiar with the opening of form M Application to import including other related certificates like PC, SONCAP etc.
3. Handling timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
4. Familiar with managing customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
5. How to do customs clearing of goods at destination Apapa, Tincan and other port.
6. Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
7. Administering import procedures and documentation and effective liaison with Nigerian Customs
8. To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report PAAR and rotation number are allotted.
9. To prepare the daily progress report before the close of the business.
10. Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers
1. A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline Degree. Master Degree is a Plus.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
3. Must have operation knowledge of the corresponding with overseas partners for negotiate of price as well as handling experience of both Air and Sea shipments.
4. Must have operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
5. Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
6. Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
7. Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
8. Must have knowledge of the customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
9. Mastery of the Internet for Business Purposes.
10. Mastery have the skill of MS Office program such as Excel(special), Word, PPT & etc
11. Pleasant Personality and Ability
12. Must have passion, smart mind and good attitude for work and for company.
13. If has work experience from global logistics company is recommended.