Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Responsible for the delivery of endtoend international and local travel and related services (flight, hotel reservations, allowances, airport protocol service) for staff and approved 3rd parties, including VIPs
- Ensure an optimal and sustainable mix of travel services that is either directly company operated or outsourced in order to achieve the business cost, quality and HSSE requirement.
- Manage an annual travel services programme and budget through proactive demand planning from various departments and business leaders
- Provide a onestop shop and point to point coordination of all travel services to all customers
- Ensure effective interfacing with local logistics team, London office and external service providers to guarantee efficient and seamless services for local airport shuttles and overseas travels respectively
- Manage and sustain fitforpurpose integrated webbased system for managing endtoend travel and related services capable of generating seamless travel advice, entitlements and management reports
- Contribute to contract strategy formulation for vehicle purchase and leases
- Coordinate daily readiness check and HSSE inspections of all vehicles and drivers to validate fitness for service
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related discipline.
- App Certification in logistics management would be an added advantage
- Logistics or general transportation experience would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Computer skills required.
- Minimum 810 years’ experience in Logistics & Travel services or related fields.
- Administration, Logistics Supervisor, Administrator, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.