Hills Consult - We operate without fancy job titles or layers of paperwork to process; we believe these types of systems slow down projects. Each of us has the authority to work with any client to develop and implement strategies with an end goal of meeting the client's marketing objectives.
- The Logistics Manager plans and coordinates the ordering and distribution of products, parts and accessories for Supply Chain or assigned program.
- Ensures adequate and timely distribution consistent with good inventory control.
- Manages distribution network functions to achieve proper inventory levels, including warehousing and traffic strategies.
- Manages logistics personnel and activities for assigned sites to best support operations and/or maintenance requirements.
- Collaborates with site, regional, and project leadership, including operations and maintenance management, to develop or revise plans, policies, and procedures for logistics support in area of responsibility.
- Pursues optimal performance from assigned resources with consideration of time, cost, and customer (government) objectives.
- Develops and briefs site performance reports, identifies issues, and resolves concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in logistics or supply chain management with at least one (1) year in supervision or management of logistics or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Management, or associated discipline preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of logistics problems, applications and distribution systems.
- Proven results in dealing with internal and external customer requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable logistics automated systems for the assigned function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.