Rockgarden Homes is a prestigious assisted living facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We are guided by passion and excellence, as we provide quintessential care services for senior citizens.
- He/she will provide continuous on-site physiotherapy to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will work under the supervision of our full time Physiotherapist to execute treatment plans.
- B.ScPT, BPT, BMR or a similar relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Physiotherapist in the healthcare industry.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies with the knowledge, ability and experience of caring for elders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A compassionate, caring and patient nature.
- Pleasant personality, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and intense pressure to perform.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in both written and spoken information.
- Knowledge of more than one major Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- A flexible and highly adaptable approach to work.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
- Attractive, you will earn an average of ₦1,500 per hour.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.