Human Resource Associates - Our client, a fast growing chain of Community Pharmacies, is currently seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Two (2) years cognate experience, and must have the drive for facilitating the profitable administration of a Retail Pharmacy outlet.
- The Candidate should also live on the mainland area of Lagos (Ikeja, Ojodu, Maryland, Ketu, Ogba).
- The candidate should preferably be a male.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.