Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside
those limits to management for approval.
Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
· Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
· Review and update credit and loan files.
Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate
according to policy.
. Compute payment schedules.
· Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
. Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
· Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
· Minimum of 1 year experience.
· Degree in relevant fields.
· Sound oratory skills
· Serving NYSC members are can also apply
· Proximity to Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Island, Ojodu-Berger and Oshodi is a must