Essential Job Functions are:
- Gathers and prepares materials for each instructional session
- Greets students and initiates instruction to personally engage each student
- Manages students, tasks and time to create a balances and robust instructional session
- Evaluates and records the progress of each student on their programme assignment
- Motivates students
- Supports procedures to ensure student safety and well being
- Communicates specific student needs to center staff
- Attends periodic staff meetings and completes ongoing training as needed
- Any other duty assigned
The preference is for a female, aged 24-34, at least 2 years work experience in a structured school environment teaching kids in lower and/or upper primary, either in the American or British School system, one who has a natural flair for teaching and loves being around children.
The individual must also have admin skills as this is a combined role. Location of the center is in Lekki phase 1.
Work hours are 12pm to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays. Salary range is N90,000 - N110,000 gross per month.