We are a global luxury service provider, delivering first-class support to our members who either don't have the time or the knowledge to get certain tasks done at home or abroad.
What we sell is convenience! Our job is to make the lives of our clients easier by freeing up their time.
The selected candidates are required to start in Q2 of 2019
- To manage the relationship with a select group
of high-value Lifestyle Members; ensuring high individual engagement,
satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value.
- To act as their primary contact and to
proactively communicate with them on a day to day basis.
- To strengthen each relationship by deeply
understanding each Member’s unique lifestyle, preferences and needs, and to
ensure services offered are personalised and of the highest quality.
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle
& leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with
set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
- Researching and arranging of: travel bookings, restaurant
bookings, club bookings and much more.
- Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with
appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
- Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based
- Using a CRM system to log Member requests,
actioning requests and updating Member information.
- Consistently providing excellent customer service to all clients
- Reacting and responding to Lifestyle requests
- Identifying and maintaining strong supplier relationships (specifically
in Luxury goods)
- Building brand partnerships
- Client acquisition through successful business
- Problem solving and troubleshooting thus retaining invaluable client
- Attending relevant events and networking opportunities
- Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs
- Warm, friendly, calm, confident and courteous
at all times
- Able to anticipate client needs and deliver
intuitive and highly personalised solutions
- Pro-active, energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent team player; displays compassion
towards and enjoys helping fellow colleagues
- Values privacy and confidentiality
- Passionate about travel, culture, and unique
- Impeccable personal presentation and delivery
- Views failure as an opportunity to learn
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines, make
decisions and communicate effectively under pressure
- Able to react and adapt quickly to new
requirements and processes
- Strong networker and relationship builder