Lesson teacher with a strong passion for teaching and seasoned knowledge of Mathematics, English, Science and general studies required for primary school children. Grade 3 - 6
5 days a week ( Mon - Friday)
4pm - 7pm
- Teach according to the school curriculum and ensure students' understanding
- Administer And Develop subject specific assessments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans.
- Advise parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations; student's achievements; developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Demonstrate And Differentiate methods required to perform classroom and/or subject specific assignments for the purpose of providing an effective program that addressing individual student requirements.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (eg lesson plans, assessments, examinations and quizes, attendance etc) for the purpose of documenting student progress and meeting mandated requirements.
- Educational requirement is a minimum of BSc in Sciences, BEd/BSc(Ed), PGDE, NTI or NCE qualifications.
- Teaching experience is an added advantage
- Having extra-curricula skills eg chess would be an advantage.
- Writing Skills: You will write progress reports as observed by each student etc.
- Creativity: Ability to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, you may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and brief way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention.
- People Skills: Creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality and conducive learning environment
Interested candidates should:
1. Send CVs
2. Send a one paragraph summary about self and passion to teach