- Active and strategic management of a diverse range of complex litigation and pre-litigation matters in numerous jurisdictions.
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Develop and execute litigation strategy; evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal advice and opinion on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Develop and maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Preparation and review of contracts, agreement, court processes and other legal documents.
- Participate in the growth and development of the firm.
- Treat all information about the firm and its client and their business as wholly confidential.
- Keep up to date with changes in the law.
- Attract additional business from new and existing clients
- Minimum of 4 years litigation experience
- Minimum of 2:2 (Second Class, Lower Division) in LLB and BL
- LLM, professional certifications, knowledge of intellectual property law and maritime law are added advantage
- Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Experience in using Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Locations: Warri, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt