Plusworld Realtors and Investment Limited, a well known and respected Real Estate Company who have a distinction of being the first Real Estate Company in Nigeria to become a member of Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) and also one of the few Real Estate Companies to be a member of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). This ensures that we are kept abreast of industry changes and legislation that governs the way we manage the investment committed to our care.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- A Degree in Law.
- Administrative and Commercial/Property Law experience will be an added advantage of not less than a year.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.