A Betting company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafts contracts, briefs, notices, memoranda, circulars, correspondence, orders, reports, and other legal forms;
- Prepares routine letters (i.e. demand or inquiry) to delinquent parties;
- Conducts preliminary study of situations submitted arising from infractions of the law, makes preliminary decisions about actions to be taken and prepares drafts for submission to superior;
- Checks documents or papers for compliance and correctness;
- Conducts legal research and preliminary investigation (trial type) on administrative cases;
- Provide legal advisory and counselling on official matters;
- Perform the function of the Company Secretariat and understand requirements for board meetings/proceedings;
- Perform other functions that maybe assigned by the CFO from time to time;
- Under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer you will be required to ensure full compliance on all regulatory and legal issues; ensure contracts are properly documented and enforced; perform the function of the company secretariat;
- 3-5 years’ experience
- LLB, B L
- Effective Communication (both verbal and written)
Demands of the Job:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Deep understanding and working knowledge the Nigerian Constitution.
- Well organized.
- Cooperation and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to work with minimal intervention.
- Able to interact with contractors, regulators as well as customers and understand their needs