Our company is currently recruiting for Legal officers
- A law degree (e.g. LL.B, BL)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial services environment and/or in project development preferably in an infrastructure environment.
- Excellent contract review, analysis, and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a good team player able to operate in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Reviewing and advising on Fund documents, project, finance, investment-related and other contractual documents including assisting with legal and contractual due diligence
- Document and contract preparation and support
- Conducting research on all relevant aspects of law and regulatory requirements as well as research on Fund target sectors, countries, projects, etc, as appropriate, to support Fund Management Team decision-making regarding deal flow development and prioritisation.
- Providing legal and administrative support to the Company
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements and obligations under the various Fund documents, Company and regulatory rules/processes, and raising early warning of any deviations from laid-down requirements
Interested candidates should apply