A Legal Officer is required in a law firm.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements properly.
- Represent the firm in commercial contract negotiations with customers and/or suppliers.
- Create and develop standard terms and conditions for products and services to meet evolving business requirements.
- Draft standard provisions for high-risk contractual terms
- Provide a definite and clear sense of direction of the firm through identifiable focal areas.
- Assistance in representation in litigation proceedings
Candidates should display the following:
- Good Ethics
- Commercial awareness
- Depth in Corporate Governance
- Good communication skills
- Good research skills
- High level of Confidence
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) & BL
- Masters in Law will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Experience in capital market transactions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs using Legal Officer as the subject of the email.