Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital, we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements, such as sales agreements for all the Company’s products and services, interconnect agreements, landing party agreements, intercarrier agreements, master services agreements, professional services agreements, joint venture and joint marketing agreements, collaboration agreement etc
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support on IT transaction including equipment supply, lease of IP and transmission capacity, collocation, value-added and other services
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Advice on and monitor internal compliance with Terragon’s Regulatory Compliance Policy, the Nigerian Communications Act 2003, the National Communications Act, Terragon licenses, government regulations, policies and guidelines and standards of the NCC and other relevant jurisdiction as the case may be.
- Obtaining of permits and authorisation within stipulated timeframes;
- Documenting internal Regulatory policies and procedures;
- Preview proposed regulations, policy guidelines and standards of the NCC and other relevant jurisdiction as the case may be, in order to identify threats to and opportunities for Terragon’s operations and advice accordingly;
- Identify all proposed Policies of Federal Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies and relevant Multilateral institutions that are likely to impact on Terragon’s operations;
- Prepare submissions and inputs to the development of proposed policies referred to above;
- Advice stakeholder Groups within Terragon on compliance with the Policies and Regulations of Federal Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies and Multilateral institutions.
- Creation and management of a Regulatory database for Terragon’s operations;
- Monitor and ensure payment of AOL, License fee, any other prescribed fees as required by the NCC and NCA and other governmental authority;
- Relationship Management with all Regulatory Authorities and Ensuring quarterly Regulatory Audits for Terragon and preparing status reports as required;
- Assists in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of Terragon’s information privacy policies and procedures.
- Assist in information privacy risk assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
- Any other duties assigned
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.