We are currently employing part-time faculty to teach on its fully online and blended learning programmes for the following fields:
- Oil and Gas Management
- Public Administration
- Teaching of courses
- Marking of student assessments
- Guiding students through course content and responding to their queries
- Timely execution of all administrative duties related to teaching and marking
- Excellent command of the English language is essential
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field is mandatory; a doctoral degree is considered an advantage
- Previous Academic experience, preferably in higher education
- Effective communication with students, programme coordinator(s) / supervisor(s)
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Applicants should include Oil and Gas Management or Public Administration /2019 as the subject of the email application sent to. A cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be submitted.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.