About ACCERS Institute ACCERS Institute is newly established with the aim of providing quality accountancy and management education to Secondary School Leavers on a full-time and part-time basis. It is also to assist professional accountancy students, university graduates, workers, who want to obtain full-time or part-time education. Our learning system is established on a platform of grooming students to be good in character, knowledge, practice, and professional ethics. This is to ensure that they pass their examinations with confidence and able to fit into any working environment. We are more than a tuition provider. We keep small classes to enable effective student and lecturer interaction and provide the enabling environment for learning.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To provide a high standard of teaching and learning system, and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and ACCERS.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- Professional qualifications of ICAN/ACCA
- Five years of teaching experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork Please indicate the subject you wish to lecture in the subject line and attach a cover letter and resume/CV and email within two weeks of this advert.
- Marina, Lagos Island Local Government Area, Lagos