- The Learning and development officer would be responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programs, as well as onboarding & induction programs.
- Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the intention is to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organization.
- They will fundamentally assist in the organization’s success, by coaching and developing its people.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff, creating training programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are;
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans;
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements;
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching;
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers;
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective;
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values);
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment;
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives;
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media;
- Trains and coaches’ managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts;
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events;
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources;
- Oversees all affairs regarding employee on-boarding and induction programs as well as all planning for company retreats;
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Relevant professional qualification i.e. CIPM, CPLP, CMD or other
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership, Motivation and Relationship Management
- Curriculum development expertise
- Good organisational skills
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.