- Design both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, mentoring, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning.
- Identify learning needs in accordance with the organization’s strategic and operational plans.
- Assist in the development and effectively communicate a learning strategy for the organization and provide an annual learning plan that supports this strategy.
- Evaluate existing learning programs, make recommendations for change, and upon approval, implement these changes.
- Manage course development and delivery projects in collaboration with internal employees and external providers.
- Develop, implement and evaluate packages that are engaging, support internal learning, and where possible are delivered via an online learning system.
- Contributes to the identification and design of tools to automate and streamline processes within the Learning and Development team and when connecting with the broader organization.
- Train and supervise employees in the development of e-learning skills to better allow them to create their own e-learning packages.
Academic Qualifications: (Minimum)
- Bachelor degree in finance and/or masters degree
Relevant Work Experience (Minimum number of years):
- Minimum 6 years of learning and development experience.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline.
- Professional certification is preferred by the Certified Professional in Training Management. (CPTM)
- Other Qualifications (Professional exams, member of a relevant professional association, etc.)
Required Skills and Competencies(technical and soft skills):
- Proficient in a variety of learning technologies SharePoint, Adobe Suite, LMS).
- Ability to work with associates and leaders at all levels.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of learning and development of best practices. ( preferably for MFB’s)
- A proven track record of training program development and management.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.