Babban Gona seeks to hire a Learning and Development Resource - Analyst - an entry-level professional to serve as an e-learning specialist for the Organizational Learning and Development division of the Internal Services team. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong verbal communication skills, technical competence and knowledge of emerging trends in learning design and development.
- Researching and creating training materials on topics such as communication, leadership or customer service
- Creating micro-learning modules, including videos, on various developmental topics; and assisting with and supporting learning and development programs and initiatives
- This position will also greet customers and provide back-up for the HR assistant.
- Support-contact for program participants and support issues
- Research, review and participate in training sessions, Leadership programs to groups of all staff employment levels
- Collate and analyze feedback from trainees for continuous improvement of Learning and Development materials
- Prepare visual learning resources and instructional materials
- Track successes of Learning and Development programs and analyze feedback for continuous learning and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required - Human Resource degree preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of strong Development, Learning, or HR experience - preferably within the professional services industry
- Strong desire to improve the professional development of staff
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits: Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.