AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
- Manage all Training programmes and all programmes coordination.
- Oversee the Coordination of all program.
- Relate with all department for the smooth running of Training Program.
- Ensure that course manual, presentation, multimedia aid is ready prior to training and also ensure that all training multimedia aid is returned back to the appropriate location.
- Liaising with the right department to be abreast of the current training schedule, confirm the approved programs and details.
- Source and maintain relationships with facilitators for professional and other programmes
- Curriculum review and development for all programmes
- Liaise and manage relationships with certification bodies
- Develop new programmes in line with industry requirement
- Source for facilitators for the certification and professional programmes
- Managing business relationships
- Develop new business opportunities
- Developing and managing business partnerships and strategic alliance
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Liaise with Government and regulatory agencies overseeing
- Prepare and submit weekly plans and reports of achievements
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- Minimum of BSC/HND in the relevant course
- Must possess effective sales or marketing skills
- Experience in consulting/training management company with managerial skills
- Relevant working experience in learning and development functions
- Must know how to identify skill gaps
- Must be able to source for vendors
- Good use of a computer for surfing and browsing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage a team
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Be able to capture critical information from trainees and work towards improving negative feedback.
- Be able to plan and organize job task without leaving any task undone.
- Have flair for impacting knowledge technically and can be demonstrated practically
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.