In particular, you will:
- Provide lead oversight and direction across all shifts of dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate training of new hires and existing dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate the scheduling and shift coverage of dispatch personnel.
- Set up and dispatch shipments with company riders.
- Supervise riders and manage the utilization of equipment.
- Data entry and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in logistics, distribution, operations management.
- Knowledge in Data entry and reporting
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.