- Managing Agent Relationship Officers and Zonal ANMs.
- Approve recruitment of agents after thorough review of profile (eligibility criteria).
- Ensure 90% activity rate of agents and Closure of ineffective or inactive agents.
- Coordinate/conduct training to new AROs and agents, and ongoing periodic training updates as required.
- Ensuring agents meet all of LAPO’s operational requirements for agents such as cash and float requirements, signage displays, filing of reports, maintenance of tablets, etc.
- Ensuring agents meet all of CBN’s requirements for operations and KYC.
- Ensure adequate provision of all working tools for agents.
- Periodic and effective monitoring of agents and ARO activities to inspect premises and address agent challenges.
- Responding to customer inquiries or complaints regarding the agent network;
- Assisting agents in marketing and sales to ensure they are meeting targets for customers’ acquisition and transactions.
- Appraise team members promptly and objectively, and follow up on action points resulting from the appraisal.
- Identify and present relevant trainings for the team’s development.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisors.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of active agents per month.
- Agent and client satisfaction (TA for issues resolution)
- No financial loss as a result of fraud by agents or AROs.
- No record of unavailability of working tools at various locations.
- Education: B. Sc /HND in any Business Administration related courses. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant marketing, business management function and financial auditing/accounting.
- Knowledge of operating in a competitive environment
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the Bank’s existing systems (traditional and electronic)
- Knowledge of distribution and agent banking.
- Strong Computer skills
- Creative and strategic in thinking
- Team building
- Creative ability
- Good emotional intelligence
- Good communication skills Good analytical skill
Reports to: Head, Agent Banking Unit
Leads: Agent Network Management Team
RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS
Internal: Finance & Accounts and I.T. Group
Fluency in English
Between 30 and 35 years of age
Start date 4th October, 2019