Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Must not be above 25 years
- Must be a Lagos Resident